Monday, July 21, 2008

Mmm, good?

I used to eat my popcorn out of the butter bowl. Actually, this was back when margerine was “in,” so I guess it was the margerine bowl. After Mom melted and poured the carcinogen over the big bowl of popcorn, she filled the margerine-coated small bowl with popcorn and gave it to me. This is not an accusation. I begged for it, and she figured I needed the calories. (I was an extremely picky eater.) Every kernel was drenched, my friends. Soggy. It was delicious. Sure hope it doesn't come back to bite me.

3 comments:

The Jones--trying to keep up said...

Bite you where, Goosey!?! Let me know where you gain weight first if it ever does come back to bite you. My spot is, and will forever be, my poor tush. Dash it all! I think maybe yours would be your delicate wrists or something like that.:)

Juls said...

=) You're funny, sis. I didn't mean bite me with weight. I meant that margerine is incredibly bad for you . . .

Lynn said...

I agree butter IS better but it is funny to imagine soggy kernals.

I've got a couple picky eaters as well so I know what it's like to get the calories in there no matter what form.