I've decided to own it, as they say, because maybe it's an okay thing after all, and anyway it's just someone's odd idea. So I've done a compare and contrast study of the matter:
They have feelers. I have feelings and--how do you say?--terrific dectection capabilities. They can bite when frightened. Me, too. Watch out. They live in communities called “hills,” or sometimes in a "farm." I live in a house, in a valley. They have six legs. I have two sillies. They like popcorn. Me, too.
Well, some things we share in common.
Perplexed
18 years ago
3 comments:
Of course it's ok to own it! Ants are awesome. At least you're not described and a saggy, baggy, basset hound that sinks to the floor when you're at your worst.
A basset hound is at least a higher life form. A mammal! Congratulations.
They knew you were cold-blooded.:) They must have played a game or two with you....
Post a Comment